I’m tired and I don’t feel much like typing, so I’ll just slap on a collage and leave you with these few thoughts:
- I haven’t encountered many artists that enjoy collaging shrunken men alone; that is, placed in an environment where they are interacting with objects, or with a part of the female body so magnified it’s no longer identifiable, or with people out of the viewer’s sight. I’ve seen a few of those collages here and there. but in total not as many as I have put together. I wonder why.
No, I don’t. 🙂
- This is one of those collages. I found the “vintage” rotary phone (I still remember how my fingers felt when I used one of those) photo and I knew it would be perfect for perching up a little guy on it somewhere. I’d grown fond of very small sizes, and while he isn’t truly what we call “micro”, he sure is working on it.
- Mi favorite soup is New England clam chowder, and the soup I dislike the most is Manhattan clam chowder.
- I’m currently resisting the strong urge to buy useless jewelry. I did get a new button cell battery for my kitchen timer, even though my usual timer is “looking through the oven window to make sure it isn’t charred”.
- I don’t care how much you want to save Earth and protect the planet and whatnot, sex toys are not recyclable.