I baked these a couple of night ago. I got sixty units out of the mix, which is a scant serving for a giantess and a lifetime supply for a shrunken man. Either way, they are delicious, and I don’t feel the lack of oatmeal one bit.
Raisin Walnut Cookies
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Ground cinnamon to taste (I added half a teaspoon)
- 1 cup butter
- 1 1/3 cups packed dark brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup walnut pieces, toasted
- 1 cup raisins
- Using an electric mixer, cream butter, brown sugar, and vanilla.
- Beat in eggs, one at a time.
- Stir in flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt. Mix well.
- Drop the walnuts and raisins into the mix and continue beating at low speed until all ingredients are incorporated.
- Drop by tablespoons onto baking sheets. These can be greased, or lined with parchment paper.
- Bake at 350° for 12-15 minutes. Cool on wire racks.
The Presets – Cookie