More later. I gotta get some sleep.
Sunday, June 11, 2017, 2:37 PM
I think it’s later now.
The day I posted the above pic was International Giantess Day, in case you didn’t know. I remember finding the image, but I only have a vague recollection of what I was going to write about it. It doesn’t matter. I’m always going to have something to say about shrinking, and tiny men, and how they bathe, and what a woman should use to clean them, etc.; but I’ll start by saying that the creator of the image above is Manu (as in Manuel, I imagine), who does not appear to have a website, but I found this, with more of his work. Some of his images are sizey in nature, some of them are just… cool.
Back to celebrating International Giantess Day by explaining to everyone how a shrunken man takes a bath. And the answer is, however I want him to do it, whenever I want him to, and for as long as I want him to. But on International Giantess Day, it is of utmost importance that he sticks to tradition, and celebrates the beginning of that very important celebration by making himself very clean. It doesn’t matter that he’s shrunken or a regular-sized man, because on that day all people must be ready for the sudden appearance of giantesses on the horizon, and they want to celebrate. They’re not going to, if you stink.
In fact, if I were in their shoes, and out and about on MY day, the moment I peel off the roof of a house where a particularly tempting man lives so I can have some international fun with him, and find out he is unclean, and sweaty, and bitter tasting, I’d give him a bath. A blood bath. Fortunately for all little guys (and you’re all small to me), I no longer go out on IGD. I spend it at home, in the clouds, with my own little man, who is always bathed in me.
But back to smelling good:
- As soon as the day begins, take a long soak to remove all scents from your previous day. If you live alone, a giantess that picks up anything but your own oils when she lifts you in her hold and brings you to the wind tunnel of her nostrils is not going to be very happy to detect any foreign smells on you. Make sure it’s just you she perceives.
- It doesn’t matter if you are already owned, as a giantess will peel off your roof if she likes, and is her right to do so. If she perceives any strangeness on your skin, and hint that you have been inappropriate with yourself, or with someone who has no rights to you, all hell will break loose. You could end up in traction, or in the track of her foot.
- Don’t wear cologne to try to mask the reek of your skin. It won’t work, as our senses are endlessly attuned to all layers of decomposition on your body. We are keenly able to detect artificial chemicals, so use a fragrance-free soap, or one on the list of approved natural scents and essential oils. For the complete list, visit IGD.gts/how-to-survive-the-day/
- Don’t attempt to disguise your lack of foresight in cleansing yourself by then telling that giantess who has brought you to her nose and tongue and pulls you away with disgust in her expression, that you were “waiting for her to rinse you with her own-” and that’s as far as you went before she let you drop and crushed your filthy remains.
- Think pure thoughts as you take your shower or a soak in the tub. Or impure thoughts. I forget how it goes. But do it. Your life depends on it.
That’s all for now. Rejoice the day, and live long! If you can. You probably won’t. Oh, well.