- The most important thing to know about me as regards to my blog is that I’m a giantess, and a shrinker. What does that mean? It means that in my mind, in my actions, and in the way I view the world, I’m very, very tall… and I like to make things and people very small. Mostly things and person. Mostly just one person.
I was born in a country outside the U.S. but I’ve lived in the latter for a long time.
I’m bilingual, and still trying mightily to learn a third language (German).
I love to read and write. This blog would not exist if I didn’t love to write.
I despise that Grape-Nuts cereal.
I love shoes, and I’ll probably figure out a way to feature them in as many posts as possible.
I keep this blog a secret from my family and most of my friends. I can count the real-life people that know of this blog and also know my real name with the fingers of one hand. Hmm… OK, two hands, but I can count the people that know who I am and know of this blog with the fingers of one severely mangled hand.
I enjoy collaging with my copy of PS Elements. Considering I’ve only created two or three collages that don’t involve giantesses or shrunken men, I’m going to have to admit I collage because I have my fantasies.
For the purposes of viewing my naughtier entries and collages you are eighteen years old or older.
You may or may not leave me some lovely feedback, but what you don’t do is leave feedback just so that I’ll publish a link to your website, a place I don’t know, or don’t like. If I decide I like your name’s url, I might accept it. If it’s a link to unspeakable horrors such as Grape-Nuts fanfic or alpaca porn, I will delete it and only publish your nice comment. Really, it’s no skin off your back. I don’t get that much traffic.
If during your visit to my blog you spot a collage you created and you don’t want me to use it, please let me know, and I’ll remove it. The same goes if you see a story that belongs to you. It’s likely that I’ve created a showcase of your wonderful collages where I proceed to gush and flatter you most deservedly. If you prefer I don’t do that, please contact me and I will remove all offending praise. I’m afraid I’ll secretly call you names, but what can you do about that? Nothing! Sometimes I use individual collages that I believe go well with an entry that may not be connected with the image’s author, but I always place the collage title and credit the author in the image’s caption. Anything you’ve ever done I can remove if you prefer I don’t use it. Many people like being mentioned and blogged about and have their Photoshop efforts appreciated, but I’m also aware I’m not asking for permission to use any of these images that are part of my collection, so… if that annoys you, please use this contact form to inform me of your wishes, and I will happily abide by them.
About My Blog
—This is the place where I manifest my thoughts and fantasies about being a giantess and interacting with everything smaller than me, or being a regular-sized woman, and relating to miniatures. The foundation for these fantasies is a combination of things that have an ever-changing something to do with power and control. Those factors play a role, and it all is deeply related to the visual plesure I derive from being taller than all I survey, and all I survey is the frame surrounding a very little man.
—I don’t know why I have these fantasies, but I know the first moment I remember my first link in the chain of them. I was about two years old and the nature of the event is inconsequential but fantastic to me, and clear evidence of the way my mind was turning its wheels about male body size and how it compared to its female counterpart, me. Later on I was about four years old, and my parents had taken my brothers and I to the movies to watch this stupid Disney film. I was dying of boredom and hoping it would be over soon when the screen was filled with this tiny man talking to a “giant” woman. I remember my brain exploded, and I had certain feelings I didn’t understand. I did realize I wanted to keep very quiet about them. I still keep quiet about them, with the exception of this blog.
—There are various ways to navigate this blog. They are all painfully obvious, but far be it from me to miss out on a chance to overexplain something:
- Search – You can enter any keyword here, and if one or more posts contain it, you will see them in the search results. It can make it easier to find entries that relate to “ultra giantesses” for example, as I don’t label all my entries that thoroughly. I probably should, but it seems it would make my navigation widgets a little too cluttered.
- Suckers – I obviously named my blog widgets after my favorite invertebrate, the squid. This section contains links to my ten latest posts to draw in readers, the same way a squid’s tentacles feature teeth and suction cups that attach to its prey. OK… maybe not exactly the same way, but it’s fun to imagine it figuratively.
- Chromatophores – Those are cells that contain pigment and reflect light, and provide squid with such beautiful colors and effects. Here they simply mean entry categories.
- Tentacles – Monthly blog archives. Clicking each takes you to that month’s entries.
- Calendar – A calendar that creates links for each that that contains entries. Mousing over each day shows you the titles that were published on it. I couldn’t think of any term that connected squids and time, so I went with squidlike behavior in a god.
- Bioluminescence – Squids produce light as a chemical reaction, and aside from being one of nature’s most beautiful spectacles to behold, it’s a nice way to think of links to other blogs or websites that display its creator’s rad skill in some way… ya know, as they show their own “light”.
- Fathoms – That unit of length used for measuring the depth of water, translated to mean different blog measurements. I’ve fixed it so I’m the only one that can view it up to now, and no one’s fussed at me for it. It doesn’t get that many clicks, so I figure no one cares to know where my naughty 11,111th visitor is from, and how long he stays here furiously clicking on giantess images.
—Speaking of images, collages found in this blog will generally depict the following:
- Gentle, monogamous interaction between a giantess and a man, or a woman and a shrunken man.
- The giantess will be wearing clothes most of the time. The shrunken man will be clothed with far less frequency.
- Foot content. I love the feet aspect of giantess, and a shrunken man’s feet even more.
- Soft crush (in my view of it, the giant foot hovers over a man or his belongings, but with amorous intentions and not with the purpose to harm).
- Mouthplay. No chewing or digestion; just playful, loving scenarios that involve a female mouth and a male body somewhere in it, near it, on it, etc.
—Sometimes there will be:
- Male bottoms or genitalia. Shrunken men aren’t allowed to own clothes, unless I happen to collage or write about a scenario in which they do.
- Collages depicting various degrees of violence, although mostly to make a point showing something opposite of what I like.
- Destruction caused by a giantess. I don’t like violence, but enjoy the occasional city turned to dust. For an explanation of this irony, call 1-800-GIANTESS.
—What you will almost never find here:
- Explicit written content. There may be some naughty stories here and there when it tickles my fancy to share something like that, but typically my blog entries will be fairly tame.
- Images showing a great deal of nudity. The link to such content will always be pixelated with the explicit image only a click away. I think the nude human body is a beautiful thing, especially the male nude body, but my blog is not a place to visit for very graphic nudity or giantess porn.
—And what you will never find here, which I wasn’t going to mention exactly, thinking Google might bring it up, but it turns out it doesn’t matter anyway:
- Cricket crush. I know that having an entry that includes those two words means Google will send me visitors looking for it. I will not be including depictions of the purposeful murder of innocent bugs.
- Giantesses having sex with buildings. What the hell is that about. (Is what I would wonder if I didn’t know.)